The Cardinal Project is the Commonwealth of Virginia’s statewide initiative to implement and leverage Oracle’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) management system.
The Cardinal system is comprised of three applications: Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials (FIN), and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Robust financial management processes
- Improved data capture
- Powerful financial and operational reporting capabilities
- An upgraded software supported by the vendor community
- Integration with other key systems for end-to-end business processing
- Infrastructure that is more easily upgraded
- An ERP system based on industry best practices
- A reduction in the risks associated with dated and unsupported financial management systems
- Standardization of routine business processes
- Conformity with regulatory (financial, technical, governmental) standards
- Greater utility for a wider range of users
The Cardinal Project has an established history of bringing enterprise solutions to the Commonwealth. Learn more about our history.
For functional or technical support with Cardinal, please submit a VITA Customer Care Center ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a general question, please fill out the form below or check out our Contact Page.